MINI ACTORS’ SHOWCASE
Ages 5-6 | In-Person
COVID Safety Guideline: Please be assured that all in-person programs will follow strict safety protocols required by George Mason University and are subject to pivoting to all virtual platforms if health and safety conditions warrant. Required protocols will include masks, physical distancing, Mason COVID health checks, and more. Please visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for all in-person programs. We will be routinely updating the information as it evolves. Stay informed by visiting our website and looking out for email alerts and other Academy communications.
Classic storybook characters meet in a whimsical new play!
In this 60-minute class, our youngest actors are introduced to the building blocks of acting and theater. Great for new and returning actors, this class encourages students to use their imaginations in a fun and safe environment, and gain confidence as they learn the process of putting on a play. In addition to growing through acting training, the cast will have the opportunity to share their work in a final presentation at the end of the session.
Students are expected to attend all rehearsals and their performance.
The Mini Actors’ Showcase is a recommended prerequisite for our other programs and we recommend a minimum of two sessions at this level of study.
Semester: Spring 2022
Ages: 5 – 6
Dates: Saturdays, February 12 – May 21, 2022 (no rehearsal February 19, April 9, April 16)
Time: 9:00am – 10:00am*
*On May 7 and May 14 rehearsal will be extended by 30 minutes, 9:00am – 10:30am.
NEW! Location: Expectation Church, 11924 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 See Map
- Cost includes all rehearsals and performance, and a show T-shirt.
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
Location: Expectation Church, 11924 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
*Live Audiences dependent on current Mason Covid Health Guidelines
Registration opens on December 8, 2021.
“AFYP Member” Only Registration: 5:30pm-7:30pm
How to become an “AFYP Member”
General Public Registration opens at 8:00pm
If the program you would like to enroll in is full, please join our waitlist and our staff will be in touch with you with updates by email. Questions may be sent to email@example.com .
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- A $10 late registration fee will apply starting the Friday prior to the start of the program
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.