MINI ACTORS’ SHOWCASE
The Merry Minis
Ages 5-6 | In-Person
Spring 2022 Registration Will Be Announced Soon!
Join our email list to stay up to date on new class offerings
COVID Safety Guideline: Please be assured that all in-person programs will follow strict safety protocols required by George Mason University and are subject to pivoting to all virtual platforms if health and safety conditions warrant. Required protocols will include masks, physical distancing, Mason COVID health checks, and more. Please visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for all in-person programs. We will be routinely updating the information as it evolves. Stay informed by visiting our website and looking out for email alerts and other Academy communications.
Join classic characters from the legend of Robin Hood and his merry band of friends in a brand new tale.
In this 60-minute class, our youngest actors are introduced to the building blocks of acting and theater. Great for new and returning actors, this class encourages students to use their imaginations in a fun and safe environment, and gain confidence as they learn the process of putting on a play. In addition to growing through acting training, the cast will have the opportunity to share their work in a final presentation at the end of the session.
This program is recommended for kindergarteners and first graders.
Semester: Fall 2021
Ages: 5 – 6
Dates: Saturdays, September 11–November 20, 2021 (No rehearsal on November 27)
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 am
Location: Mason Community Arts Academy Building in Fairfax, VA
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021 (recorded)
Location: TheaterSpace, Mason Fairfax Campus
- CDC Recommended Face Mask
- Cost includes all rehearsals. pre-recorded presentation, and a show t-shirt.
- Students are expected to attend all rehearsals and their performance.
- The Mini Actors’ Showcase is a recommended prerequisite for our other programs and we recommend a minimum of two sessions at this level of study.
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- A $10 late registration fee will apply starting the Friday prior to the start of the program
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Wednesdays, 5–5:45 pm
Sept. 22–Nov. 10, 2021 (8 weeks)
Violin Beginnings Level 1
Ages 4-6 | 6-9
5–6 pm | 4:45-5:45 pm
Sept. 21–Jan. 25, 2021 (15 weeks)
Sept. 23–Jan. 27, 2021 (15 weeks)