Fall 2020 registration is open!
MONOLOGUE REPERTOIRE & AUDITION TECHNIQUES ONLINE
Level Up Your Theater Performance in a Fun, High-Energy Environment!
Students will be guided through finding, selecting, and developing monologues to showcase their personal strengths. Students will also take part in additional activities and exercises to help prepare for live or pre-recorded (self-tape) auditions and for the accompanying interview process. The class will also spend time exploring the creation of an audition book and considering how auditions should be approached.
This informative, animated program is perfect for students with an interest in acting and theater, and for any students planning to audition for special programs, school shows/groups, or universities.
Students should “bring” (have access to) any current or potential monologues in their repertoire during the first class.
Note: Openings are limited, so early registration is encouraged.
Ages: 12 – 18
Dates: Oct. 1 – Nov. 19 (8 weeks)
Times: Thursdays, 4:00 – 5:15 pm EST
Tuition: $285 (A $10 late fee will be added after Tuesday, Sept. 29)
Location: Zoom (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
- Computer, tablet, or smart phone on a tripod or table with internet access and audio/video capabilities. Please check to be sure your computer or device meets these requirements before registering for this program. All online programs require students to have, at minimum: high-speed internet access, a computer/tablet/smart phone with a built-in camera and microphone capable of running the video conferencing tool Zoom. For best performance, here are our recommended technical requirements:
- Operating Systems
macOS 10.13 or newer
Apple iOS and Android
- Computer Speed and Processor
Use a Mac five years old or newer, or other device three years old or newer, if possible.
4 GB of RAM
2 GHz processor
- Internet Speed
Minimum of 1.5 Mbps download and 800 Kbps upload
- Operating Systems
Registration is closed.
Read about Ms. Wahls
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- The Academy will not be responsible for students unable to participate due to lack of technology and will be unable to offer any refunds in this event.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details including class schedule, supply list, web links, etc.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Musical Theater Repertoire
2 pm EST | 7 pm EST
Sept. 28 – Nov. 16
Sept. 30 – Nov. 18
Visual Art Classes
Oct. 3–Nov. 21, 2020