Mini Actors’ Showcase
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast JR.
COVID Safety Guideline: Mason Community Arts Academy follows all safety protocols required by George Mason University. Visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for more information.
Join classic characters and new friends inspired by “Beauty and the Beast” as they come together in a brand new tale.
In this 60-minute class, our youngest actors are introduced to the building blocks of acting and theater. Great for new and returning actors, this class encourages students to use their imaginations in a fun and safe environment, and gain confidence as they learn the process of putting on a play. In addition to growing through acting training, the cast will have the opportunity to share their work in a final presentation at the end of the session.
Students are expected to attend all rehearsals and their performance.
The Mini Actors’ Showcase is a recommended prerequisite for our other programs and we recommend a minimum of two sessions at this level of study.
Semester: Spring 2023
Ages: 5 – 6
Dates: Saturdays, February 11 – May 20 (No rehearsal February 18, April 1, April 8)
Time: 9:00–10:00 am*
Location: Expectation Church, 11924 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
*Final classes of the session may extend by 30 minutes (to be determined)
Date: Saturday, May 20
- Cost includes all rehearsals and performance, and a show T-shirt.
Registration opens on Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
“AFYP Member” Only Registration: 5:30pm-7:30pm
How to become an “AFYP Member”
General Public Registration opens at 8:00pm
If the program you would like to enroll in is full, please join our waitlist and our staff will be in touch with you with updates by email. Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- Online registration closes 2 business days before the first class, however space may still be available. Please contact email@example.com for more information. A $10 late registration fee may apply.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.