ACTING FOR THE CAMERA WORKSHOP ONLINE
SUMMER 2022 INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY!
Students will learn acting techniques for on-camera work in films, commercials, and web series; as well as auditions tips and a look into the business of show business! Students will work individually and in small groups on provided and devised scripts. Work will be recorded and students will receive a copy of their camera class performance. (Note: Adult guidance and technology support may be required for younger students)
Ages: 12– 18
Dates: June 14 – 18, 2021 (M, W, F Only)
Times: 1:00 – 4:00 pm EST
Discount: Register by June 11 for $10 off
Location: Virtual Camp Through Zoom (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
Sample Daily Schedule
Each day will include one snack break.
Audition & Film Industry Seminar
Acting in New Media Workshop
Recording of Final Presentation
- Computer and/or tablet with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Ability to record self–both video & audio (phone, tablet, computer cameras are acceptable)
Read about Professor. Murray
- The Academy will not be responsible for students unable to participate due to lack of technology and will be unable to offer any refunds in this event.
- Be sure to check our FAQs and policies and procedures regarding registration, safety protocols, curriculum, technology, and more for summer programs.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the program starts with all necessary details including camp schedule, supply list, web links, etc. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.