Spring 2021 registration is open!
THE ART OF VOICEOVER ONLINE
Learn Voice Techniques in a Fun, High-Energy Environment!
In our digital age, voice acting is an important skill for a variety of projects, from animation to audio books, podcasting to news shows, and commercial advertising to radio plays! Actors will explore voice acting and voiceover techniques for a variety of audio pursuits. Students will have the opportunity to apply their new skills during weekly scene work.
This informative, animated program is perfect for students with an interest in acting and theater, podcasting, animation voices, and audiobook voiceover. Honing voice techniques can strengthen skills for public speaking and presentations, in addition to acting roles.
Note: Openings are limited, so early registration is encouraged.
Ages: 12 – 18
Dates: April 13 – May 18, 2021 (6 weeks)
Times: Tuesdays, 5:00 – 6:15 pm EST
Tuition: $215 (A $10 late fee will be added after Sunday, April 11)
Location: Zoom (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
- Recommended: external microphone or headset (compatible with your device)
- Computer, tablet, or smart phone on a tripod or table with internet access and audio/video capabilities. Please check to be sure your computer or device meets these requirements before registering for this program. All online programs require students to have, at minimum: high-speed internet access, a computer/tablet/smart phone with a built-in camera and microphone capable of running the video conferencing tool Zoom. For best performance, here are our recommended technical requirements:
- Operating Systems
macOS 10.13 or newer
Apple iOS and Android
- Computer Speed and Processor
Use a Mac five years old or newer, or other device three years old or newer, if possible.
4 GB of RAM
2 GHz processor
- Internet Speed
Minimum of 1.5 Mbps download and 800 Kbps upload
- Operating Systems
Registration is full. Please join our waitlist!
Read about Ms. Wahls
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- The Academy will not be responsible for students unable to participate due to lack of technology and will be unable to offer any refunds in this event.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details including class schedule, supply list, web links, etc.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Tuesdays, 6:45–8:00 pm EST
Apr. 13–May 18, 2021
Visual Art Classes
Feb. 16–Mar. 23, 2021