COVID Safety Guidelines: Mason Community Arts Academy follows all safety protocols required by George Mason University. Visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for more information.
Immerse your child into imaginative art classes where creative thinking comes to life! Each week your child will experience the excitement of using multiple art methods that include drawing, painting, collage, and printing making to transform their original ideas into works of art. Students will use these methods to create original compositions inspired by art masters, story telling, and the elements and principles of art.
Different themes and concepts are explored each semester.
All art supplies will be provided.
Dates: Saturdays, 10:00 – 11:30 am
February 25 – April 29, 2023 (8 weeks)
Student Art Showcase: April 29, 2023, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Skip Dates: April 1 & 8, 2023
Location: Art and Design Building, George Mason University in Fairfax, VA
- Mask & PPE Requirements—Masks are optional, but strongly recommended, for students and faculty in all programming. *See University Policy on Face Coverings for full details.
- COVID Vaccination: Schedule your vaccine today >>
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- Online registration closes 2 business days before the first class, however space may still be available. Please contact email@example.com for more information. A $10 late registration fee may apply.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.