COVID Safety Guidelines: Mason Community Arts Academy follows all safety protocols required by George Mason University. Visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for more information.
In this art class for teens, students will engage in various art activities that explore art history, extend technical skills, and explore exciting techniques in a variety of media often not utilized in public schools.
Different themes and concepts are explored each semester.
All art supplies will be provided.
Dates: Saturdays, 10:00 – 11:30 am
February 25 – April 29, 2023 (8 weeks)
Skip Dates: April 1 & 8
Student Art Showcase: April 29, 11:00 – 12:00 pm
Location: Art & Design Building, George Mason University in Fairfax, VA
- Mask & PPE Requirements—Masks are optional, but strongly recommended, for students and faculty in all programming. *See University Policy on Face Coverings for full details.
- COVID Vaccination: Schedule your vaccine today >>
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- Online registration closes 2 business days before the first class, however space may still be available. Please contact email@example.com for more information. A $10 late registration fee may apply.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.