ANIME CHARACTER STUDIO ONLINE
Spring 2022 Registration Will Be Announced Soon!
Join our email list to stay up to date on new class offerings
Illustrate and create your favorite Disney, Manga, and Anime characters! Students will learn the fundamentals of proportions and facial expressions while using color theory to build backgrounds and interactions that bring their Anime characters to life. Through live tutorials and guided lessons, students will improve their skills and techniques with various creative software.
New STEAM Curriculum: Students will explore the artistic process with a STEAM approach and seek creative solutions alongside other students their age. Through guided projects and peer feedback, students will have the opportunity to interact with other artists and share their interests in all things digital illustration!
Ages: 11 – 18
Dates: October 2 – November 20, 2021 (8 weeks)
Times: Saturdays, 10:45 am – 11:45 am EST
Location: Zoom (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
- Drawing Tablet or iPad with stylus highly recommended
- Access to one of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Krita, or Procreate (Please note: Instructors will not be able to assist students with software other than those listed above.)
- Computer, tablet, or smart phone on a tripod or table with internet access and audio/video capabilities. Please check to be sure your computer or device meets these requirements before registering for this program. All online programs require students to have, at minimum: high-speed internet access, a computer/tablet/smart phone with a built-in camera and microphone capable of running the video conferencing tool Zoom. For best performance, here are our recommended technical requirements:
- Operating Systems
macOS 10.13 or newer
Apple iOS and Android
- Computer Speed and Processor
Use a Mac five years old or newer, or other device three years old or newer, if possible.
4 GB of RAM
2 GHz processor
- Internet Speed
Minimum of 1.5 Mbps download and 800 Kbps upload
- Operating Systems
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- The Academy will not be responsible for students unable to participate due to lack of technology and will be unable to offer any refunds in this event.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details including class schedule, supply list, web links, etc.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at email@example.com.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Cartoon Animation Online
Saturdays, 9:30–10:30 am
Oct. 2–Nov. 20, 2021 (8 weeks)
Saturdays, 10–11:30 am
Sept. 25–Nov. 20, 2021 (8 weeks)