Ages 12-18 | In-Person
Spring 2022 Registration Will Be Announced Soon!
Join our email list to stay up to date on new class offerings
COVID Safety Guideline: Please be assured that all in-person programs will follow strict safety protocols required by George Mason University and are subject to pivoting to all virtual platforms if health and safety conditions warrant. Required protocols will include masks, physical distancing, Mason COVID health checks, and more. Please visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for all in-person programs. We will be routinely updating the information as it evolves. Stay informed by visiting our website and looking out for email alerts and other Academy communications.
Students will engage in various art activities that explore art history, extend technical skills, and explore exciting techniques in a variety of media often not utilized in public schools. Different themes and concepts are explored each semester, allowing for students to participate multiple times.
Note: All art supplies will be provided during class.
Dates: Saturdays, September 25 – November 20, 2021 (8 weeks)
Time: 10 – 11:30 a.m.
Skip Date: October 16
Tuition: $285 + $30 supply fee
Location: Mason Fairfax Campus, Art & Design Building
- All individuals must wear CDC-recommended face masks indoors regardless of vaccination status. Unvaccinated individuals are required to continue to wear masks outdoors when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- COVID Vaccination: The Academy expects all students who meet the age requirement to be vaccinated. Please be sure to report your vaccine status in the health form upon arrival.
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- A $10 late registration fee will apply starting the Friday prior to the start of the program
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at email@example.com.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Adult Piano Level 1
Tuesdays, 6–7 pm
Sept. 21–Nov. 23, 2021 (10 weeks)
Intro to Drawing
for Adults & Teens
Saturdays, 10 am–noon
Sept. 25–Nov. 20, 2021 (8 weeks)