Piano Beginnings 2
Level 2 introduces more difficult concepts in music and at the piano and explores musical learning and expression through singing, listening, and group playing. Topics include:
- Exploring major and minor tonalities
- Recognizing keyboard harmony developed in chords and broken chords
- Introducing scales and keys in musical pieces and exercises
After completion of this class, students will be very well prepared for beginner piano playing and will easily be able to transition into private piano lessons.
Time: 5:30 – 6:15 p.m.
Dates: Mondays, February 17–June 1, 2020
Skip Dates: April 6 and May 25
Tuition: $399 + $20 Music Fee
Time: 4:45 – 5:30 p.m.
Dates: Tuesdays, February 18–June 2, 2020
Skip Date: April 7
Tuition: $427.50 + $20 Music Fee
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding withdrawals, refunds and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students or parents will receive a welcome email at least 1 week before the class starts. Call the Academy with questions at 703-993-9889.
- Parking is free at the Academy, but you must display a dashboard parking pass (available at the office).
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Adventures in Singing
Tuesdays, 4:45 p.m.
Feb. 18–Apr. 28, 2020
Ages 4-7 | 8-11
Saturdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
Feb. 29–May 2, 2020