ACTING FOR THE CAMERA WORKSHOP
Students will learn acting techniques for on-camera work in films, commercials, and web series; as well as auditions tips and a look into the business of show business! Students will work individually and in small groups on provided and devised scripts. Work will be recorded and students will receive a copy of their camera class performance. (Note: Adult guidance and technology support may be required for younger students)
Ages: 7 – 11 OR 12– 18
Dates: June 22 – 26 | July 13 – 17 | July 20 – 24 (M, W, F Only)
Times: See below
Location: Online (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
Sample Daily Schedule
Each day will include one snack break.
Audition Workshop (Ages 7 – 11)
Film Industry Seminar (Ages 7 – 11)
Audition & Film Industry Seminar (Ages 12– 18)
Acting in New Media Workshop (Ages 12– 18)
Recording of Final Presentation
- Computer and/or tablet with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Ability to record self–both video & audio (phone, tablet, computer cameras are acceptable)
Ages 7 – 11 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Ages 12– 18 | 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Read about Professor. Murray
- Be sure to check our FAQs and policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, curriculum, technology, and more for summer programs.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the program starts with all necessary details including camp schedule, supply list, web links, etc.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at email@example.com.