SINGER / SONGWRITER ONLINE WORKSHOP
Do you have a melody stuck in your head? Do you like to play an instrument and sing at the same time, but don’t know how to start creating original songs? Develop creative songwriting techniques and skills to add to your musical toolbox at the Singer/Songwriter Workshop. Begin writing your own songs or learn to arrange and refine your existing works, plus receive valuable performance tips and vocal training/ coaching. Instructor Thomas Routon will provide an interactive songwriting curriculum through live online instruction. Students will present their songs to each other over video conference call at the end of the week!
Students do not need to be accomplished singers or musicians to join this program, but do need to be willing to sing while accompanying themselves on an instrument in order to develop their music and lyrics.
You might also be interested in our Online Music Recording Camp for ages 13-18!
Ages: 13 – 18
Dates: July 27 – 31, 2020
Times: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (M-F)
Location: Zoom (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
- Computer, tablet, or smart phone with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Music manuscript paper (PDF) and pencils
Songwriting/Musicianship Instructor: Thomas Routon
Professional Musician and Songwriter
Read about Mr. Routon
Vocal/ Presentation Instructor: Seon Gyu Park
Read about Ms. Park
- Be sure to check our FAQs and policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, curriculum, technology and more for summer programs.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the program starts with all necessary details including camp schedule, supply list, web links, etc.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at email@example.com.