Summer 2020 registration is open!
CREATIVE DISCOVERIES CAMPS ONLINE
Students in this online course will be guided through numerous activities, both through real-time instruction as well as pre-recorded videos. We will coordinate a materials kit through Plaza Art that can either be picked up curbside or delivered. Students may purchase additional materials or use household items already on hand. The online format will provide a rich learning opportunity for young children to engage in art projects while collaborating with others and guided by an experienced art educator. (Note: Adult guidance and technology support may be required for younger students)
Ages: 6 – 8 (Students MUST be rising 1st graders)
Dates: See below
Times: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (M-F)
Location: Online (Details provided in Welcome Letter)
- Computer and/or tablet with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Supply Kits (details provided in Welcome Letter)
Students will be required to purchase their own supply kits through Plaza Art. Supply Kits will be available for curbside pick-up or delivery. Supply lists and ordering details will be available soon!
Instructor: Rachel Jenkins
Academy Art Educator
Read about Ms. Jenkins
Instructor: Vanessa Webb
Academy Art Educator and Artist
Read about Ms. Webb
Instructor: Erin Henry
Graphic Design and Art Educator
Read about Ms. Henry
“My daughter loved it every day. The pick-up and drop off procedure was easy and efficient.” – Creative Discoveries Art Camp 2018 ParentSee More Testimonials
“My child was happy to go! Great variety of projects.” – Creative Discoveries Art Camp 2018 Parent
“My child was able to try out many different art styles and approaches and build her confidence in her artistic abilities.” – Creative Discoveries Art Camp 2017 Parent
“I was impressed with the [art] products my child produced.” – Creative Discoveries Art Camp 2017 Parent
- Be sure to check our FAQs and policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, curriculum, technology, and more for summer programs.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the program starts with all necessary details including camp schedule, supply list, web links, etc.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at email@example.com.