Student Recital Checklist
- Arrive on time at the deLaski Center for Performing Arts Building for check-in.
- Warm up in our practice space and familiarize yourself in the performing environment.
- When it is your turn, walk up to the stage, take a bow, announce your name and the piece you will be playing. Begin when you are ready.
- Acknowledge the audience both before and after the performance by taking a bow. If you have an accompanist, be sure to acknowledge them at the end of your performance when you are finished with your bow.
- Last but not least, be a good listener while others are performing.
- Have fun!