For Orff/Kodaly Teacher Training Programs
Choose to stay in convenient campus suite-style single-occupancy accommodations during the Orff and Kodaly teacher training Levels programs or Supplementals week, or both. Students will be required to follow all Mason COVID protocols while on campus.
Housing Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
Note: Housing must be reserved and paid for by June 1, 2022, to ensure a reservation. No refunds will be given after this date. After June 1, please email the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
1 week = $355 (July 11-15; for those taking a Supplemental Course)
2 weeks = $852 (July 18-19; for those taking a Level Course)
3 weeks = $1,349 (July 11-29; for those taking a Supplemental AND a Level Course)
- Room Description: Rooms are in a suite-style setting. Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels) and internet access are included. All students will have a private bedroom and shared bathroom in their suite. Access to a hallway/communal kitchenette may be available on certain floors. Please keep in mind that these dormitories are utilized by undergraduate students and that normal wear and tear as well as a dormitory environment should be expected.
- Check-In/ Check-Out: Check-In is on Sunday afternoon prior to the start of the program, and Check-Out is on the final Friday morning before class. Please note that any “inclusive weekends” are included in the price, whether you choose to stay or not. A storage room will be available for your belongings at checkout on the final Friday morning until class is over on, at which time you can collect them.
- Parking: Parking your vehicle on the Mason campus requires a parking pass. You do not need a pass if you are doing load-out/load-in. Passes are available for purchase online. See Instructions Here
- IMPORTANT: No refunds for housing will be available after June 1, 2022. We understand that this is an early deadline, please prepare accordingly!
- Contact: Joyce Stephanksy (email@example.com) is your contact person for housing. Joyce will communicate with you about directions, check-in, and parking instructions.