On Campus Housing
For Orff/Kodaly Teacher Training Programs
Choose to stay in economically-priced and convenient campus dorm-style single-occupancy accommodations during the Orff and Kodaly teacher training Levels programs and/or Supplementals week. During registration, check the box for the length of stay you need to reserve and pay for your room for the proper time. Food is not provided, but is available at several locations on campus. There is also a grocery store and restaurants across from campus in University Mall.
Housing Cost (Summer 2019)
1 week = $294 (July 7-12; for those taking a Supplemental Course)
2 weeks = $661 (July 14-26; for those taking a Level Course)
3 weeks = $1,028 (July 7-26; for those taking a Supplemental AND a Level Course)
- Room Description: Rooms are in a dormitory setting directly on campus. They are single-occupancy bedrooms, with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities in the building. Laundry facilities are also available. Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels) and internet access are included. Please keep in mind that these dormitories are utilized by undergraduate students and that normal wear and tear as well as a dormitory environment should be expected.
- Check-In/ Check-Out: Check-In is on Sunday afternoon prior to the start of the program, and Check-Out is on the final Friday morning before class. Storage space will be available for your belongings after checkout if you need it. Please note that any “inclusive weekends” are included in the price, whether you choose to stay or not.
- Parking: Parking your vehicle on the Mason campus requires a parking pass. If do not need a pass if you are just doing load-out/ load-in. Passes are available for purchase online. See Instructions Here
- IMPORTANT: No refunds for housing will be available after April 1st. We understand that this is an early deadline, please prepare accordingly!
- Contact: Joyce Stephanksy (firstname.lastname@example.org) is your contact person for Housing. Joyce will communicate with you about directions, check-in and parking instructions.