COVID Safety Guidelines: Mason Community Arts Academy follows all safety protocols required by George Mason University. Visit our COVID Safety Guidelines for more information.
Through creative exploration and a variety of artistic mediums, students will learn about artistic elements and principles, art history, and the relevance of art in the world today. Through participating in both independent and collaborative activities, students will have the opportunity to experience art as an expressive tool while also understanding its value to both them and their community.
Different themes and concepts are explored each semester.
All art supplies will be provided.
Dates: Saturdays, 10:00 – 11:30 am
February 25 – April 29, 2023 (8 weeks)
Student Art Showcase: April 29, 2023, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Skip Dates: April 1 & 8, 2023
Location: Art and Design Building, George Mason University in Fairfax, VA
- Mask & PPE Requirements—Masks are optional, but strongly recommended, for students and faculty in all programming. *See University Policy on Face Coverings for full details.
- COVID Vaccination: Schedule your vaccine today >>
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding registration, withdrawals, refunds, and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students will receive a Welcome Letter via email at least 1 week before the class starts with all necessary details.
- Online registration closes 2 business days before the first class, however space may still be available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. A $10 late registration fee may apply.
- For additional information, please contact the Academy at email@example.com.