Although we are isolated from one another physically, some businesses, organizations, and artists are offering free resources to keep us connected in spirit through the arts. We are grateful for the arts community coming together during this special time. Please share with families in need of activity ideas. If you have any recommendations to add to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tune in for live-streamed performances, releases of previously recorded content, and interactive activities at Mason Arts at Home presented by Mason’s College of Visual and Performing Arts.*
- Meet Broadway performers, designers, authors, career advisors, and composers for a live conversation hosted by At This Stage.
- Join a conversation with award-winning filmmakers hosted by Mason’s School of Film and Video.*
- Find an upcoming live stream performances and concerts by date and genre HERE.*
- Create some art and doodle through “LUNCH DOODLES with Mo Willems!”
- Find arts-focused learning resources created by The Kennedy Center.
*These programs may contain explicit language or materials unsuitable for children. Please check the program details for guidance.