Vivace! Intensive Program
An intensive musical program for music students seeking to enliven, enhance, and intensify their musical studies, and to connect with a community of other dedicated young musicians. Students who complete all the requirements will receive special recognition in the recital programs and will get a VIP Certificate from the academy.
Vivace students will have the opportunity of:
- Exclusive masterclasses/clinic with guest speakers and musicians
- Spring Juried Recital (Additional cost for non-Vivace students will apply)
- VIP certificate and recognition at Academy winter and spring recitals
- Concert field trip
- Special performance opportunities
To be eligible, a student must
- Apply to the Vivace program ($50 acceptance fee)
- Enroll in 45 or 60-minute private lesson
- Enroll in 1 supplemental music course during the fall and spring semesters
- Ask your instructor to submit the Teacher Recommendation Form
Ages:¬† 8 or above
Application Fee: $50.00 (does not include cost of private music lessons, elective classes or concert tickets)
Location: Mason Community Arts Academy Building
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding withdrawals, refunds and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students or parents will receive a welcome email at least 1 week before the class starts. Call the Academy with questions at 703-993-9889.
- Parking is free at the Academy, but you must display a dashboard parking pass (available at the office).