Vivace! Intensive Program
The application is closed. Please check back in Spring 2021 for updated information.
An intensive musical program for music students seeking to enliven, enhance, and intensify their musical studies, and to connect with a community of other dedicated young musicians. Students who complete all the requirements will receive special recognition in the recital programs and will get a VIP Certificate from the academy.
Vivace students will have the opportunity of:
- Exclusive masterclasses/clinic with guest speakers and musicians
- Spring Juried Recital (Additional cost for non-Vivace students will apply)
- VIP certificate and recognition at Academy winter and spring recitals
- Concert field trip
- Special performance opportunities
To be eligible, a student must
- Apply to the Vivace program ($50 acceptance fee)
- Enroll in 45 or 60-minute private lesson
- Enroll in 1 supplemental music course during the fall and spring semesters
- Ask your instructor to submit the Teacher Recommendation Form
Ages: 8 or above
Application Fee: $50.00 (does not include cost of private music lessons, elective classes or concert tickets)
Location: Mason Community Arts Academy Building
- Please note that group classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not reached.
- Be sure to check our policies and procedures regarding withdrawals, refunds and more for fall or spring group classes.
- All students or parents will receive a welcome email at least 1 week before the class starts. Call the Academy with questions at 703-993-9889.
- Parking is free at the Academy, but you must display a dashboard parking pass (available at the office).